The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity is pleased to announce details of its “Cornwallis It’s A Knockout Challenge” to be held on Saturday 4th June 2017 at Aylesford Bulls Rugby Football Club.

It's A Knockout Challenge Poster

Key facts:

  • Teams of between eight and ten adults (18+) are needed to take part.
  • Teams pay £250 to register – so Captains should recover £25 per person from their group to cover the booking fee.
  • Individuals, not yet part of a team, are invited to register with a fee of £25, and the organisers will help to find each one a team.
  • Teams tackle 12 challenges and earn points depending on performance.
  • Prizes will be awarded to the winners and also to top charity fundraisers.
  • Each individual participant is expected to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship for the charity pot.

The Twelve Challenges

Bangle Mangles
The team collect quoits bangles while coping with the Mangle inflatable.

 

Robin Hood’s Merry Men
The team score targets through the Sherwood Forest inflatable.

 

Dizzy Dragons

Four of the team wear a dragon suit and are directed up the course by the rest of the team.

 

Pass the Dutchie
Team members lay out stepping stones and then pass ‘soup’ jugs down the line to a measuring container.

 

Ring a Roses
The team collect rings on a fiendish inflatable

 

It’s a Knockout
In relay, the teams collect parts to build a Velcro banner while contending with scramble nets

 

Caterpillar Race
The team stand inside caterpillar tracks and negotiate the course.

 

Animal Jigsaws
The team collect pieces of a soft-play jigsaw puzzle from inflatable tunnels to create the puzzle.

 

Barrel of Laughs
Collect the ‘funny’ labels to put on a large soft-play barrel while negotiating zig-zag tunnels

 

Fruit Loops
The team operate in relay to score as many fruit loop baskets in the time limit

 

Around Britain
Team collect Velcro stickers of place names to stick on a display. First to complete it wins.

 

Castle Chaos
The team operate in relays negotiating the foam filled course to collect coloured balls.

 

There is a registration charge for the team but after that 70 per cent of the sponsorship the team raises will go to the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity, while the remaining 30 per cent goes to support children’s literacy initiatives run by the KM Charity Team.

The event will generate masses of publicity for the charities involved on the day with both professional press photos and video news reports created by KM Charity Team staff for the KM Group and the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity.

When you book you will receive a great toolkit with photos, suggested text to use on your website and/or social media, as well as being promoted through the KM in the regular stories that the KM Charity Team will publish on the home page of KentOnline.

We very much hope you can come and join in the fun and be a part of this special day.

Team captains can apply on behalf of their team, with or without all their names, using the Captain’s online booking form. Team members details can be added afterwards. Individual sponsorship forms for each team member can also be downloaded.

Individuals that are not yet part of a team can apply using the Individual’s online booking form.

Pin It on Pinterest