The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity is pleased to announce details of its “Cornwallis It’s A Knockout Challenge” to be held on Saturday 4th June 2017 at Aylesford Bulls Rugby Football Club.
- Teams of between eight and ten adults (18+) are needed to take part.
- Teams pay £250 to register – so Captains should recover £25 per person from their group to cover the booking fee.
- Individuals, not yet part of a team, are invited to register with a fee of £25, and the organisers will help to find each one a team.
- Teams tackle 12 challenges and earn points depending on performance.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners and also to top charity fundraisers.
- Each individual participant is expected to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship for the charity pot.
The Twelve Challenges
Robin Hood’s Merry Men
Four of the team wear a dragon suit and are directed up the course by the rest of the team.
Pass the Dutchie
Ring a Roses
It’s a Knockout
Barrel of Laughs
There is a registration charge for the team but after that 70 per cent of the sponsorship the team raises will go to the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity, while the remaining 30 per cent goes to support children’s literacy initiatives run by the KM Charity Team.
The event will generate masses of publicity for the charities involved on the day with both professional press photos and video news reports created by KM Charity Team staff for the KM Group and the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity.
When you book you will receive a great toolkit with photos, suggested text to use on your website and/or social media, as well as being promoted through the KM in the regular stories that the KM Charity Team will publish on the home page of KentOnline.
We very much hope you can come and join in the fun and be a part of this special day.
Team captains can apply on behalf of their team, with or without all their names, using the Captain’s online booking form. Team members details can be added afterwards. Individual sponsorship forms for each team member can also be downloaded.
Individuals that are not yet part of a team can apply using the Individual’s online booking form.