Please read the Terms and Conditions stated below then complete the booking form.
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be excluded from the games without question.
- Previous medical problems must be made known to Knockout Challenge prior to the commencement of the competition. Particularly broken bones and dislocations. Knockout Challenge may exclude entrants they feel are not suitable to take part in.
- Games must be carried out as demonstrated or/and explained only. Participants should only compete to a level which safely matches their own ability and not over stretch themselves where they may affect their own or others safety.
- It is a fun games, and as such bad behaviour or bad sportsmanship is not allowed. Anyone whose behaviour is considered disruptive or dangerous to the games or other participants will be asked to leave.
- Suitable foot wear such as “trainers” should be worn at all times, no bare feet except such games where specifically permitted.
- WET GAMES. Some games may include the use of water and/or bubbles. Participants must take extra care on games that have wet surfaces so that they do not slip. Excess speed or bad grip on footwear may increase this likelihood. This includes games that have become wet because of inclement weather conditions.
- Entrants under 14 years will be placed in their own teams. Children can only participate with their parent or guardians consent.
- To comply with HSE guidelines any injuries that occur during the games must be reported to a member of the Knockout Challenge staff. Knockout Challenge must also be notified of any hospital treatment sort after the event as a result of the games as this must be reported under the HSE RIDDOR system.
- Only those that have agree to these terms & conditions and are willing to comply will be allowed to participate.
- Participants of the games give their consent to being photographed or videoed whilst taking part in the games. This may be used for publicity purposes (does not apply to children’s teams).