Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity
Launched in October 2014, The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity aims to be the face of Masonic Charity in the wider community. It seeks to maximise the benefit of the money that it gives to our local communities by not just sending a cheque, but by giving the recipient charity the opportunity of the greatest exposure so that others will recognise the wonderful work which that charity actually does.
The Charity hosts an award ceremony each year, with recipients benefiting not only from financial donations but also access to resources, an opportunity to work with other small charities and benefit from the wider publicity the ceremonies bring for their work.
The Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity works with Lodges and Chapters, to invest in a brighter future for the disadvantaged in our communities. Providing assistance through:
- Improving the lives of the vulnerable and disadvantaged in our communities
- Those with Disability or serious illness as well as older people and carers
- Supporting families and individuals by Relieving Poverty and Distress across the County
- Helping children and young adults reach their full potential through Youth Opportunities. With a focus on underprivileged young people under 25 we work with Youth Groups and Organisations to develop life and work related skills
- Relief from disasters big or small for those living or working in the Province
Read more on the work of the Cornwallis East Kent Freemasons’ Charity by visiting its website: www.cornwallisekfc.org.uk